Table top shows are great but the tables you get usually aren’t. The best way to stay in control of your look is to own your own table drape. We call them table drapes but they are also called Table Skirts and Table Throws.
We offer a variation for DyeSub Table Drapes not available for the blanks or Screen Prints. We call it “Economy” and “Full”. Full means there is fabric draping to the ground all the way around the table. Economy means the back is open and the drape only goes to the ground on three sides. There are many other alternatives available: fitted throws, skirts, and runners. To keep the website manageable we have only listed the most popular. Give us a call to find out more about the others.
Two Printing Production Methods
Benchmark offers 2 production methods for table drapes and table throws: Screen Printing, and Dye-sublimation. Screen Printing starts with a solid colored fabric and prints inks only in the specific area that will hang on the front of the table. Each color is applied separately. Dye-sublimation starts with white fabric and prints the entire area of the drape to create backgrounds, images, and line work where ever your design file places it.
What are the advantages of one method over the other?
Here’s a list of features to compare and contrast the two methods. If it sounds confusing call our sales team for an explanation. They are really good at making things simpler:
- When printing quantities costs on screen printing drop most dramatically.
- Colors – Screen Printing – If you need a hard to hit Pantone color for your logo, the pantone inks used in our screen printing will insure an exact match. We CANNOT silkscreen gradients. Maximum number of colors for a single screen print are 3.
- Colors – Dye Sub – If you want a photo or many colored illustration, or an effect that uses shading, only Dye Sub will do. Dye Sub creates colors on the fly from CMYK dyes. Those colors are good enough for most needs but not for “pantone match”.
- Screen printing is limited to a specific size and area on the front of the drape. Dye Sub can put color and detail anyplace on the drape you want it. Screen Print costs go up with each color added (max 3). Dye Sub costs the same whether you use one little spot of color or cover the entire drape with an intricate pattern.
- If your goal is to have a solid color drape with your logo in 1,2,or 3 colors on the front, screen printing will give you the best result in color accuracy, consistency, and durability.
What about the fabric?
All of our Table Drapes are made from top of the line synthetic fabrics designed to tolerate the rigors of trade show exhibits. They are :
- Fire-retardant (required in public venues)
- Heavy weight
Hard Proof Option
Add on Throw Carry
|Throw Carry Bag|
Add on Folding 6ft Table
|Folding 6ft Table|
Premium Blank Table Throws$174.00
Screen Printed Table Throws$320.00
Dye Sub Table Throws$385.00
5ft Magnetic Pop Up TableTop Display$524.00Snap 5ft Tabletop Magnetic Pop Up (4 Panels)
6ft TableTop – Horizontal Curve$605.00
6ft Magnetic Pop Up TableTop Display$669.00Snap 6ft Tabletop Magnetic Pop Up (4 Panels)
5ft SnapSoft Fabric TableTop Pop Up$482.005ft SnapSoft Tabletop fabric pop up display
7.5ft SnapSoft Fabric TableTop Pop Up$524.008ft SnapSoft Tabletop fabric pop up display
Show Style PRO32$220.00